Our FAQ page is dedicated to helping customers know relevant details about our services.
1. How much does our service cost?
There is no fixed answer to this question since our service depends on several things-
- the number of light strings that you would like to use
- the size of the display you want to be built
- the time it will take us to put your display together
Keeping this in mind our prices generally range from $500 and can go as high as several thousand dollars for large commercial or residential displays.
2. Does Greenforce have liability insurance that is specifically designed for Christmas decorating?
Yes, Greenforce does carry specific liability for purposes of holiday lighting and high access work. A copy of our policy is available on request.
3. Does Greenforce provide lights and supplies or will they use the customer’s supplies?
We are open to doing both. If you want us to use your supplies then you should ensure that you have enough required for the job. Also, make sure that the strands remain untangled when we arrive for the installation work. However, if you do not have the required lights, then you can use our inventory. We have a wide variety of collection and we can work with your choice. The same is applicable in the case of supplies. We will work with your extension cords and the other necessary items, but we are equally happy to provide our own in case you are lacking.
4. Does Greenforce take the lights down at the end of the festive season?
Yes. Taking the decorations down is included in our service package. We start taking the lights down on January 2nd and continue with the job through the third week of January. We also organize and label all the items and keep them separate for easy re-installation next year.
5. Does Greenforce rent the decor or do they own it?
All the decor is included in the service package. Greenforce’s service programs ensure maintenance of older decor and replace it when required.
6. Is our work guaranteed?
Our work is 100% guaranteed. We believe that we derive our success entirely from your satisfaction. Hence, if you want any changes, we will make them. Our goal is to build customer relationships that are long-lasting and would gladly provide references according to your requests. There are things that can happen to the lights due to a variety of reasons, like wind, light, and other unforeseen conditions. In the case of such an event occurring, our professional staff will return to troubleshoot whatever problem you are facing and solve that quickly and efficiently. It is only a case of vandalism that we do not provide any guarantee against.
7. Will Greenforce charge to store our lights until next year?
The Greenforce service package is an all-inclusive-one price for everything.
8. Is there a labor warranty in the case of the lights not working?
Greenforce’s service program also includes maintenance.
9. Is there any difference between the lights Greenforce provides and the ones available at Wal Mart?
Of course. Our decor is made according to our specifications- longer-life bulbs and extra fullness on all our greenery. We also include UL-rated outdoor extension cords and a wide range of property-friendly installation accessories and commercial-grade specialty decor. You will not be able to find better quality anywhere.
10. Can Greenforce install lights that we already own and is it possible for them to be stored as well?
Yes, we can. However, we cannot guarantee the maintenance as we do not know the quality of materials being installed.
11. Will we be required to hire an electrician?
Mostly not. But, there are scenarios including larger installations when additional power sources may be required. Our estimator will do a thorough check of your location on his visit.
12. Do we need to be home for the installation?
You are not required to be at home in cases of exterior installations. Our installation crews are trained and adept at installing whether you are at home or not. But make sure that they have access to power outlets and fuse boxes.
13. Who should we contact for service in the case of any problem occurring?
You will be given the contact information for a service representative.
14. How far in advance are we needed to contact you to get a bid and have the work done?
It is a good idea to contact us in September. The closer we inch towards Christmas, the busier our schedule gets. The decorating season is short, thus, our schedules tend to be filled up quickly. Contact us as early as possible.
15. Can we fix the time for you to take the decorations down?
Yes. Our representative will get in touch with you and schedule a convenient time for taking down the decorations.